Freud FT2200VCEP diffs with FT2200EP

I see Rockler is advertising the Freud FT2200VCEP router. Anybody have any idea what the difference between this router and the FT2000EP is? I couldn't find any information on Freud's (marginal) website.
Thanks. Jeff
JJ wrote: > I see Rockler is advertising the Freud FT2200VCEP router. <snip>
Freud makes great cutting tools.
Cutting tools are not power tools.
Lew
Yes, Freud does make some good stuff. But....huh? Your post doesn't address my question.
Jeff
JJ wrote:

Think about it.
Lew