Freud FT2000 Router - Guide Bushing

Does anyone know where I can find a guide bushing that will fit this router? The opening in the base is 2 5/8". I am having no luck finding one. I bought a sign making template, that requires a bushing.
Also, is there such a thing as a collet reducer for this router - something that would allow me to user bits smaller than 1/2".
Thanks
JohnB wrote:

The Leigh bushing system may help you on that count
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?DeptID "80&FamilyID18
or, better yet, go to Woodworker's Supply and get both in one fell swoop
http://www.woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 9-680
Try Google - handiest shortcut "tool" around
Just how hard have you looked?<g>

Did you get it used? Both of those came in the box with mine.
You can probably order them from a Freud repair center: http://www.freudtools.com/about_freud/pwr_tool_srv.html
Dan

Freud. They sell a set of 7 beautifully turned brass ones and mine was very cheap.