Freud FT2000 Router - Guide Bushing

Does anyone know where I can find a guide bushing that will fit this router? The opening in the base is 2 5/8". I am having no luck finding one. I bought a sign making template, that requires a bushing.

Also, is there such a thing as a collet reducer for this router - something that would allow me to user bits smaller than 1/2".

Thanks

Reply to
JohnB

The Leigh bushing system may help you on that count

better yet, go to Woodworker's Supply and get both in one fell swoop

Google - handiest shortcut "tool" around

Just how hard have you looked?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

On Wed 23 Mar 2005 07:52:35p, "JohnB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Did you get it used? Both of those came in the box with mine.

You can probably order them from a Freud repair center:

Dan

Freud. They sell a set of 7 beautifully turned brass ones and mine was very cheap.

Reply to
Andy Dingley