Freud circular saw blades at Lowes

Lowes has a 2 pack set of Freud blades for $20.00, one being a 40 tooth thin kerf finishing blade. Are these Freud's a good blade? Also still can't make up my mind on a new circular saw. Got the choices down to the PC for $119. or the Hitachi for $85.00. Really looked at the left blade PC the last time in and Don't like where the dust port is, seems to make it awkward , for me, to hold. Right in the way of my left hand holding onto the front knob. Is the PC worth the extra $35.00 over the Hitachi? Thanks.
--
Paul
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

The standard seems to be the Makita 5007 (NB?). I had one and HIGHLY rate it over the top-of-the-line DeWalt which I now have and wish I had my Makita back.

I've been using the PC 743-K left blade saw for years. Use it when ever I don't need the wormdrive. Great sidewinder IMO. Freud red blades are good cheap disposable blades, use them often. Also use Makita blades regularly. Have not used the Hitachi.
Dittos on the Makita blades. They nice.