Freedom of speech?

I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.
Don't you feel safe now?
------------------
Teamcasa wrote:

How dare you suggest that! I stand behind my views like I would stand behind Ann Coulter. (Mind you, she'd be going: Ouchie-OUCH!!" for a few days.)

What an unappetizing bitch that is... but I appreciate your sentiment. She's the Madonna of politics. No talent..but knows that 'shock' sells. Her crap is as obvious as an alcoholic's morning fart on an elevator.
So you are suggesting that I would stir the pot for a few yuks? Okay...maybe.... but make sure you get to the village square Oct 5. This can't go on, Dave. This shit is heading straight for an uprising. That always sheds blood. And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans streaming across our borders into Canada?
All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.
What will be left, will be Bush voters with guns. NOT good! You KNOW they can't shoot straight, and will cause some damage.. till they find a 16-year-old page to cuddle up to.
Stir trouble...me???
Naa

Rob, I'd be happy to have a political discourse - offline or in an appropriate group. This is the first OT political thread (well counting this one - two) I've even bothered to comment on. I do have strong opinions regarding the current political situation but I take refuge from them in the rec.woodworking and other interest groups.
Dave You know the email.

Take your crap elsewhere.
TBM wrote:

TBM!! DUDE!!!
Go fuck yourself.
I am trying to be nice here.

Am I the only one that sees a tiny bit of irony here?
--
Regards,

Classy guy.
Take your crap elsewhere troll.
Note followups.
Robatoy wrote:

I disagree. Madonna has talent. Not as an actress, maybe.
--

FF

Another Molson-drinking Zamboni driver boring others while he waits for seal cub clubbing season to return.
Lee K wrote:

That is funny. Really.
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:47:51 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

Make up your mind ... 150 million or just the intelligent ones?
;-)
Bill
Bill wrote:

Since the US population is supposed to hit 300,000,000 sometime this month, he's assuming half the population is intelligent. I think he's optimistic :-).
BTW, the population hit 150,000,000 when I was in grade school. So it's doubled in less than 65 years. Ouch!
--
It's turtles, all the way down

The UK population has supposedly increased only 50% since 1911 (from 40 to 60m). I find this very hard to believe when looking at old photographs of quiet towns and villages, empty roads etc