FREE WOODWORKING CLASS

American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat...Cloverdale Indiana is offering a free woodworking class and demonstrations on Saturday April 23 9:00 am till 3:00pm "SETTING UP A HOME WORKSHOP" American Sycamore has gathered a panel of experts that will answer your questions and discuss machinery needs, lumber, lighting, dust collection, electrial needs, woodworking techinques, and any woodworking question that you might have. Join us for a fun and informative day. Visit our web site at www.americansycamoreretreat.com for more information and a map and driving directions. Limited seating...all must register... lunch will be available $4.00 If you have any questions please contact us aswr@ccrtc,com thanks, Mike & Dana American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat 765-795-4044
I'll see you there, Mike.
-Dan V.
On 10 Apr 2005 11:20:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com wrote:

Dan Valleskey wrote:

put a new roof on his house. AND there's only 3 layers of shingles on the existing roof :( but I guess quite a few are blowing off every windy day. Maybe I can talk my friend into waiting another couple of months and all we'll have to do is strip the felt.
-Phil Crow
Boy, I'd have come and helped y'all too, if it wasn't that particular weekend. But I'll out at Mike's.
-Dan V.