Free Wood in Houston

I have 50 bd ft of African Mahogany in my garage which I NEED TO CLEAR OUT THE SPACE!
I bought this wood about 3 years ago at Woodcraft as "Mahogany". It is African Mahogany, extra wide planks and beautiful grain. Has been stickered and stored inside my garage. It is too heavy and hard for me to work with my limited tools.
I will give it away FREE to anyone who wants to come and get it. First-come-first-served. I will not deliver it or arrange to ship it.
Details are: 4/4 S2S African Mahogany 3 pcs 16" width x 10 ft long 1 pc 18" width x 10 ft long.
Email me at: snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com if you are interested.
Tom Clapp Not Just a Carpenter
I'm reading your message through Google. It does not display a full version of your email address, so I had to guess and write to you.
I am in Houston and will take the wood. I am in Minneapolis until Thursday night. I could come by on Friday or the weekend. I promise to give the wood a good home and turn it into beautiful things. Bob Davis wrobertdavis AT yahoo DOT com.