Free Wood

It is getting to that time where I have got to do some Houscleaning and although it generally breaks ny heart I have to throw a way a lot of wood. Cannot afford the real estate it occupies.
Any one in and around the Mesa, AZ area that would be interested write to me and let me know George
well, I'm in Tucson...what kinda wood are we talkin' here? I've got some room! Tom Someday, it'll all be over....