free wood

I think I just woke up to the wood workers dream of a life. Being a third shifter I woke up to the sound of chain saws and chippers going through my head. When I lookrd uot my window I saw the local street department cutting down trees, so I got dressed, went out and taled to the first person I saw that looked like he was in charge, ( the one holding the coffee cup and scratching his ass) I asked him what where they going to do with the wood, he replied by saying if you want it take it, cause we have to cut all the trees down on this side of the road all the way to the end. I said ,"all" you got it all 165 trees, "we got to widen the street, we'll be cuttin' trees til November. So now I've got oak,maple, apple ,and walnut to pick from.
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

LOL Michael, Band-aids are for wimps,,,use Duct tape *BSEG*
Traves
where do you live ? I promise I will be queit in the morning been there done that 3rd shift crap
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:24:42 GMT, "DAN & CINDY"

And this excites you why? You are a termite?
-Chris
Well apparently this is just a gloat, I think he's keeping all the free wood for himself.
Todd L<---doubt I'll get any now

cutting
They're cutting down 165 trees, and widening the street, and you didn't know about it until the chains saws came out? What city doesn't notify residents of a planned project like that?

cutting
Walnut would preclude Northern Michigan.

But it would be worth it to go to northern ohio. I'd really like to plant some walnut if it could make it. I'd be long gone before it is big enough but maybe family would still have the property.
WEs