Free wet/dry grinder

I have a Trendlines wet/dry grinder which has been in a storage room for several years. It is their knockoff of the Makita. I mounted it on a wooden base back when and it served me reasonably well till I decided I could sharpen tools just fine with manual sharpening tools.

I figure that I can do without stuff I have not used for six or seven years. Last time I powered it up it worked.

So, if someone on Long Island, or within reasonable distance, is interested, send me e-mail. If we can work out a way to meet, it is yours. As and when I find the miscellaneous stuff I got for it, such as additional wheels and a grinding jig - I have the Veritas somewhere - I'll be happy to send that along as well but I make no promises that that will happen anytime soon.

Preference to broke students and other such young 'uns.

- Shankar

Reply to
Shankar Bhattacharyya