Free to good home.

To my fellow woodworkers,
I have a Ridgid Bandsaw riser block assembly which will also work on a Harbor Freight bandsaw. Ridgid sent me an extra one when I told them mine was missing some parts. There are 2 things missing from this kit. The 9" hex head screw w/ washer and bolt (easy to get at HD or Lowes) and the 105" saw blade (nobody uses the stock one anyway) Here is a link to the manual if you want to get a better idea of the parts. http://www.ridgidparts.com/pdf/AC5005.pdf
First person to email me and is willing to pay for shipping via Paypal it's yours. The box weighs 16 lbs and will be sent from 31419 anyway you want.
Ken Gunter
CH-47D Chinook Pilot http://www.ch47.org snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org
I have already had several emails and I regret to inform everyone that it has now been spoken for.
Ken Gunter
CH-47D Chinook Pilot http://www.ch47.org snipped-for-privacy@ch47.org

Ken, where do you fly the "Frogs"? Thanks for serving. Muff

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
Savannah, GA

Stay safe 47driver. I have a friend who recently left that outfit. Stacey, was on the Baaten during the first part of Afghanistan. Just got married to Blaine.
Again thanks for serving, got a lot of respect for what you folks do on a daily basis. Muff USAF (Ret) C-130 IFE

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!