free shipping to Black HIlls area

Hi, Sorry if I offend anyone with sort of a spam thing here. With shipping rates steadily climbing, we've been lining up our own haulers to save on shipping expences. Jim and I happen to be headed out there (leaving Saturday)and have room for up to 500 bd ft of lumber or flooring. Looking for an excuse to drive the truck rather the car. Jana www.hartzellwoodstock.bigstep.com

IIRC you are more of a contributor to this group than a spammer. Too bad you are way north of me.