free shipping at hf

do they ever offer free shipping at hf
some places have free shipping periods but i cannot recall hearing about hf doing that
On 7/18/2016 4:36 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

though. You just have to stop in and pick out what you want.
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 6:20:28 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

With the always available 20% (and many times per 25%) off coupons, low pri cing and relatively low fixed shipping cost, there is little reason. I woul d much prefer to pick up at a local store for the convenience of easy retur ns due to the missing parts/premature failures for which they are hardly UT R.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

For many items, I would prefer to pick them up myself so that I can pick them out myself (e.g. bar clamps).
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:20:20 -0400

shipping is cheaper but slower
yes free in store pick up is good and i am glad the grocery has that