Free Shipping

I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.

Deb

Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!

Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!

WOW! What a deal! Save 70%! Our 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp, Reg. $14.99 each, is NOW 2 for $8.99. This classic cabinetmaker's bench clamp has durable hardwood jaws that will not mar the workpiece and are less likely to slip than steel jaws. While supplies last; limited quantities.

10'' Wood Handscrew Clamp Sale! 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp NOW 2 for $8.99 (Reg. $14.99 each)
Reply to
Dr. Deb

Dave Jackson

Please tell me you made a type-o and you only paid $27.55.

Reply to
Leon

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is there a promotional code?

Reply to
John L. Poole

"John L. Poole" wrote in news:XnYlh.30959$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

Promo code is: V7754

Reply to
High Score

Now you tell me. I already ordered.

Reply to
CW

If you use the link that the OP provided you automatically get the free shipping.

Reply to
Leon

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo code.

Reply to
J. Clarke

OK, I see it now. At checkout, it said that there would be a shipping charge but on the order confirmation, there was none.

Reply to
CW

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

Reply to
Leon

I think it was "Leon" who stated:

No, actually. I succumbed to the lure and ordered four of the clamps a few minutes ago. Promo code V7754 got me free shipping . . . .

(I wonder if anyone at Rockler is noticing a surge of clamp orders.)

-Don

-- A day without sunshine is like, well, night

Reply to
Don Fearn

Good!.. My e-mail indicated that yesterday was the last day.

Reply to
Leon

many clamps.

Rob

Reply to
Bigdog

many clamps.

Rob

Reply to
Bigdog

Well, nobody has noticed yet. I just ordered 2 of them.

Harvey

Reply to
eclipsme

Caveat: Rockler left a message today that they are setting a limit on the order of the the clamps to eight; I had ordered ten. It is unfortunate when such limits are not expressly stated at the outset, but instead are six days after the consummation of a contract.

Reply to
John L. Poole