Free Shipping

I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing.
Deb
Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!
Free Shipping ends New Year's Day, so take a time out from the football games to take advantage of this great money-saving offer!
WOW! What a deal! Save 70%! Our 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp, Reg. $14.99 each, is NOW 2 for $8.99. This classic cabinetmaker's bench clamp has durable hardwood jaws that will not mar the workpiece and are less likely to slip than steel jaws. While supplies last; limited quantities.
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 311
10'' Wood Handscrew Clamp Sale! 10" Wood Handscrew Clamp NOW 2 for $8.99 (Reg. $14.99 each)
Thanks for the tip, just ordered 6 of them. Total was $37.55 they are usually around $15 each! pretty good deal--dave

Please tell me you made a type-o and you only paid $27.55.
Dr. Deb wrote:

Where does the free shipping occur, the home page doesn't indicate it and as I build the shopping cart, there is a shipping charge. Is there a promotional code?

Promo code is: V7754
Now you tell me. I already ordered.

If you use the link that the OP provided you automatically get the free shipping.
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:51:57 +0000, Leon wrote:

Maybe you do, but I don't, either with the direct link or the promo code.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Today is too late. It was for the 31st only.

No, actually. I succumbed to the lure and ordered four of the clamps a few minutes ago. Promo code V7754 got me free shipping . . . .
(I wonder if anyone at Rockler is noticing a surge of clamp orders.)
-Don
-- A day without sunshine is like, well, night

Good!.. My e-mail indicated that yesterday was the last day.
Leon wrote:

Harvey
OK, I see it now. At checkout, it said that there would be a shipping charge but on the order confirmation, there was none.

John L. Poole wrote:

Caveat: Rockler left a message today that they are setting a limit on the order of the the clamps to eight; I had ordered ten. It is unfortunate when such limits are not expressly stated at the outset, but instead are six days after the consummation of a contract.
Dr. Deb wrote:

many clamps.
Rob
Dr. Deb wrote: