Free plans for Low-Stress Computer Furniture

Dear woodworkers,

As of today, all Woodware Designs plans for low-stress computer furniture free. Check us out at:

Woodware Designs

This Web site was developed as a direct result of conversations on rec.woodworking back in 1995, and has been in continuous operation ever since. We have designed about 50 low-stress computer desks to reduce the possibility of Repetitive Strain Injury and build about 10 desks for people with physical challenges.

We did not make it as a small business, but we are able to continue helping people as a hobby.

Thanks for all your help over the years, and we look forward to many great woodworking projects in the future.

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight in the Eye"