FREE plans for a wooden briefcase

Anyone point me in the direction of FREE plans for a wooden briefcase? Cheerz from Scotland
This doesn't look very good or useful to me, but maybe it's just what you want: http://www.calmplex.com/Andy_Briefcase.html with http://www.calmplex.com/Andy_Brief_Details.html
Also, I think Wood magazine had an article about building one several years ago, you might check their web site.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"david syme" < snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

Many thanks for your help. The undernoted is the URL but it is not FREE.
http://woodstore.woodmall.com/woodstore/is41feb19.html
david syme wrote:

This is OT but I got a chuckle out of it. It needs a shoulder strap... <g>
http://www.codesmiths.com/shed/things/steelcase /
-- Mark

Thanks for the tip - I got a chuckle too but it is just too heavy!!!
Still no idea for FREE plans for a wooden briefcase?
Cheerz
david syme wrote:

Years ago a friend made a wooden briefcase. I believe he used a plan from Rockler. I'm sure the wooden one was lighter than a diamond plate steel one, but after carrying it for three or four blocks it sure didn't feel like it.
FWIW, Tandy Leather has a kit for making one with full leather insets that need to be tooled.
Nova wrote:

Woodsmith #44. Been thinking about making one, but I don't ever use one, so it waits...
http://store.yahoo.com/backissuesstore/wsback44.html
On 20 Nov 2003 08:06:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (david syme) wrote:

Try here http://www.calmplex.com/Andy_Briefcase.html
RonMan