FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos

I just added some FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos on my website and I was wondering if these play well on other computers.
Could you please give me some feedback?
Go to http://woodfloorist.com and click on the link
FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos
It's 13 links down on the left hand column. Should I keep them on the site? Are they helpful?
Franklyn
snipped-for-privacy@WoodFloorist.com wrote:

I think the link is broken, all it did for me was take me to bobvila.com. Better check your site.
mikey