Free manuals

I have some tool manuals that I have, but do not have the tools anymore. Instead of throwing them into the trash I though that there may be someone that would want them. Just email me with your address. and I will send then your way.
Craftsman Belt Sander 315.11720 Craftsman pad sander 315.11650 Craftsman 3.6V cordless screwdriver 973.111370 Skil Cordless Screwdriver Model 2205 B&D Cordless power ratchet 9050, or 9050-02 Wards Powr Kraft 1/3 sheet pad sander XBA-84005A
Mike Goss co_goose(at)yahoo(dot)com

Belt Sander is gone, rest are still available.
Mike