Free "Lumber" in Houston?

http://houston.craigslist.org/zip/1705298621.html
Sonny

Being upholstered, I wonder what they used underneath. Only if I was closer......
Allen
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:20:39 -0700 (PDT), the infamous allen476

I only wish I could see the look on the church folks' faces when someone in a shortbed pickup arrives with a chainsaw in back and cranks 'er up...
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin
In article

Not next door, but a short drive away. Now to see if SWMBO will let me bring one home.
Ouch. Too long for the bed of my truck. Bummer.

Rent a trailer and camp out Saturday night!
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:07:51 -0500, the infamous Scott Zrubek

See my last post, Scott. <bseg> You're my man!
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Yep. I thought about that. I actually want one of them for a bench on my porch. I think we've got enough room for a 25 footer. But no good, fast, cheap way to get it home.

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:00:21 -0500, the infamous Scott Zrubek

A quick trip to the trailer rental shop for an auto hauler could have worked for you for not too much cashish.