Free Large Cherry lumber ...Old in Northern Virginia

Just in case...A very large branch from our 60 year old Cherry tree was cut down. It's dense and from a great old Cherry tree. Thought a local luthier or woodworker from this group might have some use for it. It's about 5'long and 12" wide. (I know it's not Brazilian, but......just in case)
Matt 703-200-7469..Arlington VA
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Matthew) wrote in message

You'd possibly get more interest in that by posting to rec.crafts.woodturning.
hex -30-