Free Hardwood In South Orange County California

Hi Guys!

Well it is finally time to close up the shop and move north.

Today I am in the process of cutting up all of the offcuts and scantlings that I saved for the next project. Most are to small to be of any use in a project, but I do have a few timbers that can be of use.

8/4 FAS Red Oak up to 8 feet long both in the rough and S4S Hard maple flat sawn in the rough and S4S

You can have it all FREE just for coming by the shop and hauling it home.

Reply to
Gerald Masgai

Move north? Dave Fleming was just asking where you got to, and none of us knew...good to see you're still around.

Charlie Self

"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

Who is this guy?

(TIC)

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

How do I get there? I am in Laguna Hills Kevin

Reply to
yobosaeyo

Sorry Kevin, the Prosecutor stopped by the shop on Tuesday afternoon and drove away with all of it.

Reply to
Gerald Masgai