Free Hardwood In South Orange County California

Hi Guys!
Well it is finally time to close up the shop and move north.
Today I am in the process of cutting up all of the offcuts and scantlings that I saved for the next project. Most are to small to be of any use in a project, but I do have a few timbers that can be of use.
8/4 FAS Red Oak up to 8 feet long both in the rough and S4S Hard maple flat sawn in the rough and S4S
You can have it all FREE just for coming by the shop and hauling it home.
--
Best of luck in your endeavors,

Gerald Masgai
Gerald Masgai says:

Move north? Dave Fleming was just asking where you got to, and none of us knew...good to see you're still around.
Charlie Self
"If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner." H. L. Mencken

Who is this guy?
(TIC)
Thanks,
David.
| Hi Guys! | | Well it is finally time to close up the shop and move north. | | Today I am in the process of cutting up all of the offcuts and scantlings | that I saved for the next project. Most are to small to be of any use in a | project, but I do have a few timbers that can be of use. | | 8/4 FAS Red Oak up to 8 feet long both in the rough and S4S | Hard maple flat sawn in the rough and S4S | | You can have it all FREE just for coming by the shop and hauling it home. | | -- | Best of luck in your endeavors, | | Gerald Masgai | Reply to: gmasgai AT pacbell DOT net | Notes from My Shop: http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/5276/shop | Read the Woodworking FAQ: http://www.robson.org/woodfaq / |
A gentleman, craftsman and generous fellow woodworker. I'll make great use of those boards, Jerry. Best wishes in your beautiful new home.
David
How do I get there? I am in Laguna Hills Kevin

Sorry Kevin, the Prosecutor stopped by the shop on Tuesday afternoon and drove away with all of it.