Free furniture plans including a shop floor plan

Anyone interested in 3D furniture plans will find a number on my web site, free to download. Also you can download a floor plan of my workshop. This may be useful to anyone designing there own shop; all of the benches and power tools are components that can be moved around on another floor plan. This could save you a lot of problems.
Go to http://www.srww.com and click the Free Plans menu button.
Joe.
Nice plans and a nice website! Thanks for posting..
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

Skip,
Thanks, it is my pleasure. I went to your site and read about ShopFileR. I am on my way out to vote but put you address in my favorites so I can try the program when I get back. It looks very interesting. I am a software tool nut and this looks right down my alley.
Joe....