FREE Fine Homebuilding mags

Actually, for trade. What I'm offering is 10 issues of Fine Homebuilding magazine, Nos. 82, 92-99, and 140 (J/J '93, D/J '94/'95 to D/J '95/'96, and J/J '01). What I'm looking for is a copy of an article in Fine Woodworking. The article is about a guy in Alaska who built a walking-beam saw. The FW index says it's in Fine Woodworking - September/October 1980 - #24. I've read the article, and could've sworn it was in my collection, but my issues only go back to No. 56. If you can get me a copy of that article, you get first crack at the Fine Homebuilding mags, otherwise, I'll give them to the first person who wants to get them.
My wacky plan is to build a small sawmill using an old Cushman scooter engine I picked up at a garage sale for $12 (and it works!).
I live in Woodinville, WA, and work in Redmond, in the Overlake area.
--
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"
Hitch wrote:

I thought it was in one of their Fine Woodworking on books, but their web site doesn't show it. Will try to remember to look tonight. Joe

I have good news and bad news, and news that probably doesn't matter. I'd love to have the Fine Homebuilding mags. My collection starts at about 111 (the 140 would be a dupe, but who cares). That's the indifferent news.
The good news is I have every issue of FWW. And I'd be happy to copy it for you. The bad news is all of my FWWs below #100 are in storage about 500 miles away, so I can't readily get to them.
I know that my local library has SOME FWWs; I'll check there in the next day or two and see if they have that one, regardless of how the rest of the transaction may or may not work out. . - - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

That article is also in the "Fine Woodworking on: Making and Modifying Machines" book.

If you're still looking for the article, I brought all of my FWWs back from storage on a trip to them this weekend. They have to be moved from the trailer to the library, but I can do it this week.
Let me know.