Free Delta TS Stand

Ken,

I've been on your website before. You've made some really nice projects.

I'll have to take some pictures and get them up over the weekend.

It's really not overly complicated. I attached the saw on top of a desk with some hinges, so I can tip it back for cleaning. Underneath, I cut a large square in the desktop so the dust can drop into a chute made out of MDF. The chute empties into a PVC pipe (I cut a section out of the pipe) that I hook up to my DC. Replaced the desk legs with

8 heavy duty casters, so I can push it around with ease.

The dust collection 100 times better than anything I managed to rig up while the saw was on the stand. I am also planning on adding some side table to give me more support, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Once again, if anyone wants this stand, let me know.

Reply to
WoodChuck34