Free Delta benchtop TS parts

Hello all, My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several years and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good, as is the switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only the fence is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an email. I'm only asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to see the whole thing end up in the dump. Gene
--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

The miter gage is still good also but the blade guard plastic is all yellowed and the splitter assembly rusted. I know some people are thinking why would anyone use a saw like that but I tell you, it did everything I asked of it. If the fence hadn't started to slip during use I might still be using it. Gene

Gene T wrote:

thinking

Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

Gene T wrote:

weigh

oooops I forgot this is the benchtop model. Nevermind, I need the 3/4" one. Don't feel like spending 80 bucks at Rockler for a miter guage. Maybe I should check ebay.
Thanks anyway, Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX