Free book on Woodwork Joints

http://www.forgottenbooks.com/books/...nts_1000005652
This is a legitimate deal. The free book has a few pages with ads telling you to buy a complete copy but you still get a lot of good information as a free download.
It truly costs you nothing to look. The books are pretty cheap to buy.
Many of them are from a Library of Congress program.
Don't have any connection with these folks. Just like good, free stuff especially books.
Tom
tomwalz wrote:

This book "Woodwork Joints: How they are Set Out, How Made and Where Used", by William Fairham is also available (all the time) at gutenberg.org. One of these day's I'll probably order a hard copy because it's not the sort of book I want to read online. I happen to have Terrie Noll's, "The Joint Book" (because I found a copy really cheap at Half-Price Books), but I don't think they are comparable. The latter has lots of nice diagrams, but it lacks the air of antiquity of Fairham's book. That said, I think I would recommend both of them to the interested reader. As has been mentioned, book knowledge tends to go quite a bit deeper than magazine knowledge, and these books make the case in spades... That said, FWW made me an offer I couldn't resist--I just had to be a non-subscriber for about a year and a half before they offered it ($21, instead of $35).
Bill