Free book - Freeborn Carbide Saw Manual

Info on saw kinds, uses, hammering, grinding. This was written as a basic manual for saw service shops. If you are a saw user you should still find this interesting. It will also help you make better saw blade purchases.
We have just finished scanning Lowell Freeborn's Carbide Saw Manual and we have his information to give it away. Before he started Freeborn Tool, Lowell Freeborn and Bob Budke started SystiMatic. This is a truly excellent book by one of the truly great men in the industry. Lowell Freeborn has a true gift for explaining complex matters in a simple, easy to understand way. This book is 56 pages and 1.7 megs.
No obligation. One of my hobbies is trying to find and preserve literature on tool building and use. Just email me and I will send you a copy as a word file. snipped-for-privacy@carbideprocessors.com