Free Black Walnut Trees: MI Anyone interested?

These have to come down. 1 large about 2 ' diameter, 3 about 1 1/4' diameter. All in excellent shape, no scars, straight. Clear area to cut, no power lines, ect. email me, if interested. Hate to see them go to waste.
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Where are you.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On 14 Mar 2006 09:28:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I would love to have them but you're too far away...
thanks for putting the MI in your topic, makes it easier.. Mac
Where in Michigan are you?
I live in a Detroit sub, near I-75 and M-59. Easy access to trees, no power lines.
I live in a Detroit sub, near I-75 and M-59. Easy access to trees, no power lines.