Free Black Walnut Trees, Detroit Sub

Thought that I'd try, one last time. 4 black walnut trees: 3 small about 1 1/2' dia, 1 about 2 1/4' dia, All clean, straight, no scars, easy access, no powerlines, ect. You don't have to worry about the stumps, I'll take care of them. Hate to see them go to waste. Willing to pay something for their removal. Near I-75 and M-59. Thanks
On 3/19/2006 6:09 PM snipped-for-privacy@msn.com mumbled something about the following:

Pay me $1500, and I'll come cut them down and haul off the trunks (you'll have to deal with the limbs and stumps).
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???