Free 3 Phase Unisaw Motor

Sometime ago, I bought a used Unisaw, but can't use the 3 ph motor. Offering it for free, other than shipping costs. If you're in the south Louisiana, Houston area or somewhere a bit north, shipping fees can most likely be avoided.

Not sure if it's appropriate to post this, here.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Addendum:

I, also, have wiring (15' ?) and push-button switch available for the motor.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny