FREE - 20" dust collector ring

I recently ordered a Jet DC canister retrofit kit. The kit included a

20" steel ring, as in the center "cyclone" part of a dust collector. The additional part is included for refitting older units that use a 19" ring. I don't need this, as my system already had a 20" ring.

This thing could be usable to someone who wants to experiment with a home built unit, or wants to upgrade nearly any Asian-made DC to 20" bags or filters. It's still packed in Jet's box and shipping foam.

I'll give it away FREE to the first person who replies via email and agrees to pay shipping up front. Include your zip code, so I can tell you how much it'll be. Local pickup is also an option.

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y