Fred the Red Shirt Found what Dan Rather Couldn't

Page 2 of 2

UN
the
Bomb
Buried parts and plans are strong evidence that Saddam had every intention of starting a nuclear program back up once he manipulated the UN and sufficiently.

from
ignoring
5
months
intel
one
OK Fred, what was I thinking? My bad. Yes, Bush completely ignored new evidence so that Halliburton could make some money, and that the Bush family would be in good graces with the Saudis and the Skull and Crossbones Society would remain in control of the Trilateral commission. I get it now.

had
stop
training
Iraq
over
Uncle
I heard that Ritter was paid $500,000 if I recall correctly by the Iraqi government indirectly for a book or something. I forget the details, but Ritter has some skeletons in the closet. The Salon article makes a lot more sense, but it doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory.

seem
this
opposite.
Note I used the words "you seem."

You may be right. I believe some evidence was made more of than should have been, but what is happening now is Monday morning quarterbacking. I also believe strongly that going into Iraq was the right thing to do. Also, impartiality has nothing to do with effectiveness. In the long run, you can't keep a guy like Saddam from doing what he ultimately aims to do. I think the history of his relationship with the UN and others proves this (bribes, weakening of sanctions, etc).

No, FRED, I don't know what claim you are asking me about. I think it got clipped out somewhere along the line. I didn't ask you what the Duelfer report was. I'm not inclined to spend much more time on this thread anyway. Nobody is convincing anybody of anything here.

many
Lighten up, Francis.

Wrong. Saddam was not cooperative in any way shape or form. Libya was cooperative. The difference was day and night. You are unfortunately being duped into a false sense of security by Saddam and you don't even know it. I'm to have characterized you so because I know it annoys you, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em.
It's probably best you reply on the politics groups you had this thread crosslinked with, and we'll leave these poor woodworking people alone already as you suggested on the other thread.
dwhite

Done.
--

FF