Franklin Stool

Hi folks, I'm conteplating of building one of these Franklin Stools (invented by Benjamin F. these darn chair folding out to a step ladder).
I'm looking for pictures of the original (style) and some measurements / plan. What I've found up to now are only cheap remakes in some catalogues.
Can anybody help?
regards Matthias