FRAMING SHOP

I have (had) a 30'X50' Galvanized Shop building built with 2"X4" studs and 2"6" rafters with a sloping roof containing four rooms that Hurricane Rita tore off the metal roofs on two rooms and demolished 2 of the rooms roofs and siding. The wall between the 2nd and 3rd room is still standing. Can anybody send me a site about framing the walls on room 3 and building a metal roof lower than the existing building and slanting down to a 8' height at the front over what will be a patio area on existing

4" concrete floor. Note: the roof of the other building that slants down to the rear, will overhang on three front approx. 3'-4' to prevent leaking? Any help will be appreciated. Lloyd `
LLOYD

Lloyd

Before I built my shop I talked to a guy at DIY Metal Buildings in Lake Charles. He was very helpful to me. I'm sure he could give you some good advise.

Brandon

Reply to
Brandon

Thank You Brandon, I am in Sulphur, La. 6 miles from Lake Charles, I can use that information because My insurance Co. Totalled the Shop Bldg. and when I get their check I need to find someone to rebuild the metal shop and re-roof the house because of Hurricane Rita and I am all crippled up from a drunk driver and 13 surgeries and spinal fusions as told about in my home page on my first post above under "crash.html"

Reply to
LLOYD