FOUR-POWER STILL-WATER CANOE

http://www.motherearthnews.com/library/1997_August_September/Build_a_Four_Power_Still_Water_Canoe
No idea what four-power means, but figure the still-wter part is because it's so small I'd only trust it on a pond. I think I've seen this design somewhere else, so don't think it originated with Mother Earth News, but could be wrong.
JOAT My son is an HONOR TEENAGER at the county jail. - Seen on a bumpr sticker
Sail, motor, paddle, and oars???

http://www.motherearthnews.com/library/1997_August_September/Build_a_Four_Power_Still_Water_Canoe

Tom.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/library/1997_August_September/Build_a_Four_Power_Still_Water_Canoe
I've got that issue #163 Aug/Sept 1997. That was a two part article. The first was how to build it the second on how to power it which included instuctions on how to build a double paddle aand a sailing rig.
Their four options where as follows. 1-Double Paddle 2- sculling oar/singlepaddle/pole 3-Sailng rig 4-Motor
Oh yeah if your looking for that article it's entitled "Powering the Puddle Duck"
D. Mo