four cylinder saw

Page 2 of 2
On 7/29/2016 3:24 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

This reply was written by a guy that spends too much time teaching our boys how to apply moisturizer and getting stupid warning labels stuck on on everything. Slides, swings, diving boards, horseshoe pits and every other risky activity removed from our life. They think scores traumatize losers, bullies are to be castrated instead of punched in the mouth, and it's too dangerous for a kid to walk across the street to school, and needs bus service to his door.
He might be right about watching TV to see what our kids are doing, because the kids rarely go outside today. Playgrounds are empty, and until Pokemon came out they were nowhere to be found. Now a few can be seen walking around like zombies, staring into their cells, walking into trees, traffic and other highly dangerous objects.
--
Jack

Geez, what are you moisturizing? The place where your balls are supposed to be?
--
Ed Huntress

Has a circular saw (abou 40 inch diameter) that was belt driven off the pulley of the 1949 Massey Harris 44 with a 6 inch wide flat belt. Cutting rock elm would open the governor up pretty good.
On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:33:19 -0400

it is mounted on a skid and has its own power
designed for mobility and early deployment
sounds like seabee equipment