Foundation XI - Thanks to Al Miller - Yipee!

Folks -
Well it went WAY faster than I thought! This morning the concrete truck and pump showed up and my wife, Father in Law, and I poured the footings for the foundation I've been hectoring the rec with....
The concrete pump was a big help - the whole thing, start to finish was under 45 minutes. We put a channel depression underneath what will be the center of the stemwall and some vertical rebar. Everything trowelled out nice and smooth.
I would like to offer my DEEPEST appreciation to our fellow rec'r Al Miller up in Washington. He's a former Concrete Contractor and has been absolutely selfless in offering his tips and wisdom to make the job go smoother. He even gave me his cell # if I got in a pinch. This is EXACTLY the sort of thing I have come to appreciate with the rec and all of the "good eggs" here.
Thursday we are going to start on the stemwall forms. Pics to follow in ABPW. You've been warned.
John Moorhead
Wait 'til he gets my fee for consulting then see what he says.
Al

Wait 'til he posts your cell number here for any of us to call you. ;-)
Patriarch
Pat -
Ha! Touche!
John