Foundation VI v2.0 pics posted

Folks -
I've put two posts of pics up over in ABPW of the recent sitework for the new patio... shop... thingie.... Is there a limit to how large a file will post? I have always noticed a delay in posting to ABPW and was wondering if there's a limit... My second post had 4 or 5 shots of ~400KB.... If the message doesn't post I'll send individual shots later tonight.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback and support.
John
They're there....
Bob S.

will