Foundation Act V

Folks -
Well, I'm spending the day in the shop instead of building one.... Worked yesterday mostly cleaning up the aftermath of the backhoe work, moving dirt, etc...
I am getting a welter of conflicting information about my options for dealing with the footing trenches being too wide and deep. I'll post a follow up later on and do appreciate all of the posts and thoughts you guys have provoked with your replies.
More to come!
John
Have you considered broadening the experience base by posting to alt.home.repair also?
On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:54:44 GMT, "John Moorhead"

Why not just use them the way they are?? Too deep and too thick should actually be better than the original specs
John
On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:54:44 GMT, "John Moorhead"