found a useful website

I came across this website recommended by Kim Kommando, the computer columnist, and thought it might be useful to many of you.
Have a good day, hatter
Don't want to mention its name huh?
That's OK.
Hey, is Kim a babe or what? Looks plus she knows a heckuva lot about computers. Wow!
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."
thehatter wrote:

Power Ball Lottery and will probably guess it before the web site address????

Here's the web site for you curious types.
http://www.komando.com /
I'd never heard of her (gotta get out from under this rock more!) but she has put up a pretty good and informative computer web site. I found some neat shareware there to solve some of my annoyances. I can recommend it, curmudgeon approved!
Phil

Kim Kicks Komputer ass! She's in our local paper and is typically spot-on with her advice and news bits.
JR_FXLR
Sorry about forgetting the website but it was:
http://www.onlineconversion.com /
Should be something there useful to nearly everyone, hence the cross-post
The place it came from was: http://www.komando.com /
For anyone that needs a little computer help no and then. She does a national radio show and lists some good sites and useful tips.
Sorry if my post upset anyone hatter