Forstner Bits

I would like to get the opinion of the group as to who manufacturer's the best forstner bits. I am looking at which the group considers the very best, regardless of the cost. I know that there is going to be some that have their favorite bits that they use, but I would like to know what the group considers the absolute very best.
Paul T.
http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

http://www.convalco.com/forstner-bits.html
Do you personally use these? Bit pricey, but if they last I wouldn't mind buying a set.
I do also have the Freud bits and they work quite well. I have your typical Chinese set of bits (18 piece I believe) and their complete garbage. Two or three have broken off.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I've used, but do not own any yet. I'll be replacing mine over time. I'll probably still keep the cheap ones that are little used, but get the three that I use a lot from Convalco.
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 03:37:32 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hmmm ... I need to get out more often. I didn't realize that Forstner-style bits came so small. One quarter of an inch is a small place to do the grinding needed to make one of these puppies.
Bill
P.Thorsted wrote: > I would like to get the opinion of the group as to who manufacturer's the > best forstner bits. <snip>
I have a Freud carbide set, I would buy them again.
Lew
I've been using the Freud forstner bits. They are quality bits, they've lasted through dozens of uses and I always get good results.