Forstner Bit Problem

Page 2 of 2

message

LJ:
Yeah, I think I thunked when looking at the revised tags as well.

LJ:
Point well taken. I was bracing for a beating at the thought of your drilling me a bit with the anticipated correction. What can I say? I am aspalled at myself.

You'll enjoy the Spanish for fork: tenedor. Literally, it means "haver".
Next time you want to displace an unwelcome guest after a meal, try putting the fork in the eggbeater and announcing your breakthrough over a meal of spaghetti, perhaps slipping in some Jackson Pollock: "I continue to get further away from the usual painter's tools such as easels, palettes, brushes..." Setting up a no-fly zone is just that simple.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:26:01 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"

MOM! Hen's clucking again!

?"Haver" esta Haber, seor?
haber verb auxiliary 1. to have (en tiempos compuestos)
* lo he/haba hecho -> I have/had done it * los nios ya han comido -> the children have already eaten
2. (expresa reproche)
* haber venido antes -> you could have come a bit earlier * haberlo dicho! -> why didn't you say so? * haberme escuchado -> I told you (so), you should have listened to me * de haberlo sabido -> if only I'd known
3. (expresa obligacin)
* haber de hacer algo -> to have to do something * has de estudiar ms -> you have to study more * siempre has de ser t el que se queje -> you always have to be the one to complain

Nah, I just get out the old Kukri collection and fire up the chainsaw.
-- The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy. -- Charlotte-Catherine
message

LJ:
Usted tiene muchas palabras de la lengua. Haber es una interesante, pero, en este caso, "tener" se indica "to have, "to possess" en Ingles y "tenedor"=fork="haver". Now you wore me out.

Apologies for the mediocre JP quote. I looked and couldn't find anything better. Some wit, knowing him to be a boracho supremo quipped that his paintings were very representational... of his thought processes.
Kukris are quite nice. But a kris....
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:35:49 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"
A kris will strike fear in the viewer when seen. Owners think they're pretty. A kukri will take off heads without a second thought.
-- The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy. -- Charlotte-Catherine
Larry Jaques wrote:

aren't you supposed to use a router to mix eggs?

Only in Canuckistan. OSHA frowns upon that particular practice here.
-- The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy. -- Charlotte-Catherine
Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, but you have to set it to the eggsact speed... :(

B:
You got that right. Otherwise, you'd have to do it ova.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

On 2/22/2011 11:22 PM, Edward Hennessey wrote:

This is a woodworking group, stop the yolking around.

JW:
And here I thought us such yokefellows that it was fun to play the yokel once in a while. O.K. since you axed, I'll hew to the woody line. Hmph... guy can't even have a few yuccas no more.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
On 2/23/2011 10:32 PM, Edward Hennessey wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to bird-en anyone. Just don't want anyone making an ash of himself.

Yew know, to lift and twist lines from Pogo and Moody Blues, I'm thinking that the other guys have seen the future ash and it is us. Or it's gonna be.
Amscraying,
Edward Hennessey