Forstner bit extension

I heard about the HF parkig lot sale but that phrase has negative connotations as in "the freeway is a parking lot" so I didn't go
I needed a forstner extension, I just got a generic one but wonder if one extension is so much better then another
You have a forstner extension does it attach with one allen screw or more is it the same diameter the entire length or tapered or fat at the connecting end
On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 10:38:44 AM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

Just for fun...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=forstner+bit+extension+image
On 3/9/2015 10:51 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Nice.. Of course, I no longer use google.
--
Jeff

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 12:54:46 PM UTC-4, woodchucker wrote:

I think you just did. ;-)
On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 07:51:16 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Mine is in 2 pieces with 1/2" female pipe thread on the "inner" ends of each. Use a close nipple, or anything up to 12 or more feet of water pipe in between.