Forrest Woodworker II from Amazon

Woodcraft had a sale on the Forrest Woodworker II blade, but I decided to check the price on Amazon. Using the coupon, I got it for $86. It seemed like a good deal, compared to the $95+tax at Woodcraft.
Well, it arrived today. Now the blade at the local Woodcraft store came in its own carboard cover, and had a serial number on the cover, etc.
The blade from Amazon/Toolcrib came in a cardboard box - labled "save for re-shipping" - as if the blade is being shipped back after sharpening.
Did I just buy a used blade? Has anyone else had this experience?
Doubtful it's been re-sold. And even if that was the case, according to most folks here, they come back from a sharpening_better_than new. Tom Bruce Barnett wrote:

Bruce Barnett wrote:

Bruce,
How long did you have to wait on the blade. I had one on order from Amazon for over 3 months. I just went to the website and it still states:
Availability: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come, first served.
Hurry, order now and we'll ship this item when it becomes available. You can cancel your order at any time. Your credit card will not be charged until we have shipped your order. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Just wondering.
Ronnie

I placed the order May 26th. It arrived June 13th. So it was about 3 weeks.
Forrest WW10407125 Woodworker II 10", 40-Tooth Blade for Table Saws (1/8" Kerf)

I sure hope it is okay! I have one on order from Amazon I got for $63. No coupon though.
Its new. All of mine came in a box suitable for sending back for resharpening. They were marked Save for re-shipping.

Bruce Barnett wrote:

No, that's an attempt to give you an easy way to send it in to Forrest for sharpening when the time comes. Forrest blades have been said to be sharper after a Forrest sharpening so if it were a sharpened blade, you'd probably be even happier. But it's not. That's how Forrest blades are shipped.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

So the fancy full-color package with a unique serial number is just a marketing ploy to encourage in-store purchase?
I guess it must be.