Forrest dado Blade.

Page 2 of 2
I turned 40. I decided that instead of a car I would buy some tools. I purposely and admittedly went well beyond my skill level. It was not real hard. Worst case is I sell them all.
Thanks

When you get ready to sell that Unisaw, at a good discount, let me know!
Steve

I had an old contractor Makita saw, I am so in awe of how accurate the cuts are. I picked this up as a "referb" from a large delta distributor in Atlanta. 1400 for the saw , a 52 inch table and biesemeyre fence. The saw was actually brand new, but it was technically a referb.
Scott Woodstock GA

And.. Some buy a Mercedes as a first car. I suspect that some may even choose a Northfield as a first TS. LOL