Forged Craigslist scam checks

Page 6 of 6
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Love the word, if nothing else.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

:-) I had a chuckle when I noticed that in Oz, the autobody repair shops, they're all called (signs and all) Smash Shops. Smash Repairs Done Here! Expert Smash Repairs, etc.. quite funny.
Dear Edward. I am living in asian and is desperate to buy a car that has been written off in an accident at your higher profit margin. I particular want buy car with fail brakes and skiddy tire that will make anniversary gift for wife from rich family, and if gasolene tank is perforate, so much better. I of course will fix these thing,
I particular look for car with front and back different the same model, held body filler with nice paint.
Is cherished license plate available, if please, and no record of sale?
--Rodriguez Leonardo "Mikey" Abdul du Pont Singh
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:02:23 +0100, cavelamb wrote

do
united