For UA100

UA100, here is another picture of intrest to you..............lol Tony D.

Anthony Diodati

Unisaw A100

LMAO.................... I thought sinced you "liked" the last one...................LOL.............For real I am!! Hey serious now, It's not "Old Old" but look at the craftsman sander and stand I have posted over at A.B.P.W. Mostly the stand is kind of cool. For real now, It's not another cat, Tony D.

Tony D.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

I don't get a.p.b.w. I understand it, it's just that it's not available to me.

Care to back channel it to me? I don't screw with my return addy so it's as simple as cake.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

I got it but no cats.

PURPLE!!!

sorry...

Anyhoo, nice redux of the Craftsman. Care to vintage it? I have the lathe from this era with the same legs as your sander and I'd once upon a time thought the 50's?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to