For UA100

UA100, here is another picture of intrest to you..............lol Tony D.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p511b3e2f9e6021fe0a1c345f5e35561d/f98ac631.jpg.orig.jpg
Anthony Diodati wrote:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
UA100
LMAO.................... I thought sinced you "liked" the last one...................LOL.............For real I am!! Hey serious now, It's not "Old Old" but look at the craftsman sander and stand I have posted over at A.B.P.W. Mostly the stand is kind of cool. For real now, It's not another cat, Tony D.
Tony D.

Anthony Diodati wrote:

I don't get a.p.b.w. I understand it, it's just that it's not available to me.
Care to back channel it to me? I don't screw with my return addy so it's as simple as cake.
UA100
On it's way, I'll send a few more of the cat's too.......LOl

Anthony Diodati wrote:

I got it but no cats.
PURPLE!!!
sorry...
Anyhoo, nice redux of the Craftsman. Care to vintage it? I have the lathe from this era with the same legs as your sander and I'd once upon a time thought the 50's?
UA100
Thanks, I left the cat's out this time. I have no Idea of the age, I guess the leg set you were to supply your own wood. I had to dimension all the wood by hand. Well not the thickness, just the width. used a #5 and a #6. I think there is one on the OWWM site under a band saw too. The sander is newer I think.................. It's a 113.22580 The top was from a yard sale table, like from star bucks or somewhere, paid $3.00 for the table. The rails were taken from roadside dresser drawers. The table top was almost too nice for a shop fixture, But Hey not really, looks good on the stand too. Now if I could just get the hell moved out of where I am now, and get my shop set back up, I'll be happy!! Tony D.