For Those Who Missed Walt Akers Great Stories

For those of you who arrived here in the last year or so - you missed Walt Akers. Here's a hint of what you missed.
Walt Aker's The Great Clock Incident story
http://www.woodworking.org/WC/Garchive01/10_15akersclock.html
and here's another that will cause a chuckle when you need one - originally titled Snakes, Shotguns and Justice
http://www.woodworking.org/WC/GArchive00/12_5akersjunk.html
Pay attention to postings by Tom Watson just in case he wanders off before you have a chance to enjoy his writings.
charlie b
charlieb wrote:

My favorite from him was the story about cutting his wifes hair before the cruise.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.