For those of you who do not use Google

The deathcount dude filled a full (Google) page of headings with the toll. I'm just trying to push him down the page. Sorry.

Reply to
squarei4dtoolguy

Wed, Jan 11, 2006, 7:03pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net doth mumbleth: The deathcount dude filled a full (Google) page of headings with the toll. I'm just trying to push him down the page. Sorry.

Personally, I think he is being very disrepectful of of the memory of those killed, by his postings. That's a sad, dorky, throll thing, that only a troll would do. But, after all, he "is" a troll.

Can't really say your post helped much.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I'd say it did not.

I apologize and it will probably not happen again.

Tom

Reply to
squarei4dtoolguy

Those of us who do not use Google are perfectly able to use killfiles and filters.

Cut it out.

Or risk being added to the killfiles and filters.

Reply to
Doug Miller

| The deathcount dude filled a full (Google) page of headings with the | toll. I'm just trying to push him down the page. Sorry.

I understand your frustration - but it might be worth taking a real look at the terrorists who're producing those deaths...

The terrorists are people who don't like what's happening in their world; but lack the knowledge, talents, and leadership skills needed to build any significant consensus to get help changing that world.

So what they do instead is commit anti-social acts designed to draw attention to themselves and their cause. Since they're too weak to do much else, they direct these acts mostly against people who don't have the means to take preventitive measures and/or exact retribution. They set off bombs in the marketplace and at churches and along the side of the road.

You see, as long as they can make a big enough noise, they don't really care who they're hurting or whose life is being diminished.

Come to think of it, this description might fit the DCD about as well as your run-of-the-mill terrorist.

I'd really like to encourage you to not emulate them.

Morris Dovey