For the craftsman who has everything ...

Item number 380305121163 on e-Bay and FREE Shipping!
LV, eat your heart out! {:o)
Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Turn of the century craftsmanship with the tap of a hammer. Create a beautiful ebony pinned look with the Artisan Accents. They allow you to create the look of Green & Green furniture in a fraction of the time. Everyone will think you spent hours using ebony pins, flush cut saws and meticulously sanding. Stop the Struggle!"
May as well pick up something from Taco Bell to eat while you're sitting in yer fancy-shmancy chair!
Bill wrote:

However, they do not ship to Vatican City. Guilty conscience?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Egad! G&G are spinning in their graves.

Hey, don't you be picking on my fave gourmet restaurant, boi.
-- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Not fair, it's $14.99 shipping to Canada. :-(
An they're in Bellingham; they could just put it on the ferry & I could pick it up in Skagway AK.
I guess I'm limitied to just sticking to LV.
Luigi
Lobby Dosser wrote:

Yeah, but this just isn't right!
http://thereifixedit.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/white-trash-repairs-not-a-kludge-this-rubs-me-the-wrong-way.jpg
HeyBub wrote:

The item made page 4 ("new procuts") of the Rockler catalog (April) I received in the mail today! It's called "Artisan Accents".
Bill

Say it ain't so, Bill, say it ain't so!!