For Sale: Woodworking Kits

I apologize if you consider this spamish. The posting here last week generated more traffic than any other advertising I have done.
Rustic Pine kits. Great way to get started woodworking without needing too many tools.
http://shop.ebay.com/sonomaproducts/m.html
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

The once't I've no problem with in getting input and ideas for the product/web site.
OTOTH, as a general rule/repetitive practice to try to promote traffic; not so much...
On 1/10/2011 12:01 PM, dpb wrote:

I have no particular problem with it, but I do wonder how much of the increased traffic was simply the result of those of us here on the wREC who checked things out just to see what was going on and what might be available...
On 1/10/11 1:20 PM, Matt wrote:

Any traffic helps push auctions up in term of promotion it might receive from the bots. The "similar items for bid" type stuff.
In any case, I have no problem with anyone posting their stuff for sale. It might be something I'm looking for. And in the case of regular posters... I think we all wouldn't mind helping out any of our "friends" in here in such an innocuous way.
--

-MIKE-

Well said. Since this place is absolutely awash in political sewage when the frustrated pundits get tuned up, I think some posting of your efforts among friends is just fine.
I personally think it is even more than OK when someone that actually contributes woodworking related advice and opinions has something to offer.
I think you will find those that are "troubled" or "concerned" will the folks that criticize the most and contribute the least here.
I for one appreciate your posting efforts and contributions to this group. I know you will use good sense and taste with your posts, so I say "get after it!".
Robert

It's not spammish, it's spam, but targeted and from a known source and regular contributor, so most people will let you slide. The prickly bit is that idle spammer-passers-by will see you selling stuff on here and follow your lead.
Good luck with your auctions.